The seminar is designed to strike a balance between the highest quality CME education and leisure time in an inspiring location for busy clinicians. Participants can use this opportunity to bring back value to their practice by attending morning lectures delivered by some of NYSORA’s TOP experts, leaving the afternoons free.
Lectures are designed to offer authoritative and comprehensive update in Perioperative Medicine and Enhanced Recovery after Surgery (ERAS). Lectures are complimented by NYSORA’s state-of-the-art 3-D virtual cadaver imaging which will take you on a unique journey across applied anatomy.
Join the faculty and your fellow participants at our welcome cocktail reception on Sunday April 28th at 7:30pm on the Grill Terrace.
Lecture topics include:
- Understanding Functional Regional Anesthesia Anatomy (3-d)
- Geniculate And Popliteal Plexus Blocks For Analgesia After Knee Replacement
- Knee Surgery: Femoral, Femoral Triange And Adductor
- Fascial Plane Blocks – Front (Pecs, Tap)
- Fascial Plane Blocks – Back (Erectores Spinae, Quadratus Lumborum)
- Opioid Sparing Infusion Intraoperatively – What Is The Evidence?
- Awake Fiberoptic Intubation – A Practical Approach
- Update On Anticoagulation And Regional Anesthesia
- Analgesia For Shoulder (New Versus Old)
- Perioperative Medicine. What Is All The Fuss About?
- Regional Anesthesia Techniques For Shoulder Surgeries – Interscalene And Alternatives
- Cervical Blocks: Superficial Cervical Plexus, Isb, Supraclavicular, Infraclavicular, Axillar And Arm Blocks
- How To Build A Regional Anesthesia/anagesia Team (How to Build a Team)
- Fast And Furious – Why The Rush To Ambulatory Joint Surgery
- Erector Spinae Block – Indications and Mechanism
- Avoiding Complications Of Nerve Blocks Made Easy
- Financial Metrics For A Successful Perioperative Anesthesia Practice
- Should You Mix Local Anesthetics Or Add Additives?
- Eyes In The Skies! Who Monitors What In The Perioperative Space?
- Scientific Updates On Exparel, Liposome Bupivacaine Suspension
- How To Make The Most Of Exparel In Interscalene Block
- Cost Analysis Of Staying As We Are And Cost Effectiveness Of Changes
- Opioid Epidemic – What Now?
- The Future of Ultrasound in Anesthesia
- Systemic Buprenorphine – What And How?
- Interventional Analgesia Techniques
- Ketamine For Analgesia – What’s New, What’s Not
Download full Agenda
- Review the most important developments in nerve block techniques.
- Design a plan on how to manage challenging patients and techniques.
- Review optimal application of nerve blocks in perioperative setting.
- Discuss the management of continuous infusion of local anesthetics
- Review the mechanisms of complications with peripheral nerve blocks and discuss strategies for their prevention
- Review the indications and techniques for success with Liposome Bupivacaine (Exparel)
- Review emerging technologies in nerve blocks
- Review the literature evidence on any advantages of ultrasound in regional anesthesia and the methods of its utilization.
- Discuss the business aspects of regional anesthesia and analgesia
While the course is targeted to all anesthesia practitioners, the didactic program makes it equally suitable for anesthesia residents, fellows, and other health care and health industry professionals.
The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement.
The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits TM. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Policy on Faculty and Provider Disclosure.
Postgraduate Institute for Medicine (PIM) requires instructors, planners, managers and other individuals who are in a position to control the content of this activity to disclose any real or apparent conflict of interest (COI) they may have as related to the content of this activity. All identified COI are thoroughly vetted and resolved according to PIM policy. The existence or absence of COI for everyone in a position to control content will be disclosed to participants prior to the start of each activity.
Perfectly situated on the soft white sand beaches of Cancun, this exclusive beach resort provides the perfect accommodations. Paradisus Cancun is a chance to experience the stunning beauty that has made Cancun an international destination in the comfort of a luxury resort on par with the highest standards of excellence. This commitment to quality is why Paradisus Cancun has been awarded Four Diamond honors since 2006 by AAA.
Luxurious, spacious and elegantly decorated rooms on a pristine beach that is short 15 minutes from the airport. Whether you are on the beach, at one of the four lagoon-inspired pools, or dining in any of our nine on-site restaurants, our goal is your total satisfaction.
Tennis, a nine-hole par 3 golf course, Kids Club, YHI Spa and a Family Concierge option give you plenty to do and ways to explore during your visit.
Exclusive discounted room rates (all rates quoted in USD):
NYSORA has negotiated exclusive discounted rates at the Paradisus Cancun. In order to take advantage of these rates, reservations have to be made by either calling the hotel directly +1 998 881 1128 or emailing email@example.com QUOTING “NYSORA GROUP”
All Inclusive package rates (Includes room, meals, drinks, tax):
Paradisus jr. suite lagoon view: $ 349.00 single occupancy $ 398.00 double occupancy
Children under the age of 6 stay for free. Children between 6 and 12 pay $ 79.00 per child per night. Maximum capacity in rooms is 2 adults and 2 children, or 3 adults.
IN ADDITION, NYSORA HAS SIGNED UP TO THE VAT ZERO GROUP PROGRAM. THIS ENTITLES ANYONE WHO RESIDES OUTSIDE OF MEXICO WHO BOOKS ONE OF OUR EXCLUSIVE RATE ROOMS EITHER BY TELEPHONE OR EMAIL (AS ABOVE) TO HAVE THEIR INCLUSIVE ROOM TAX DEDUCTED AT CHECK OUT. THIS AMOUNTS TO A FURTHER SAVING OF $ 46.30 A NIGHT SINGLE OCCUPANCY AND $ 51.74 A NIGHT DOUBLE OCCUPANCY.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE SPECIAL RATES ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR ONLINE RESERVATIONS AND ARE EXCLUSIVE TO THIS SEMINAR.
Full details of rooms CLICK HERE