Top 7 Reasons to Choose NYSORA:
- You will benefit from NYSORA’s perennial experience in transferring knowledge that began over two decades ago. Our team of instructors and full-time NYSORA’s designers, artists, and 3-D experts work together to create simply the best educational tools and programs available that are geared for a successful transplant into your clinical practice.
- You will be instructed on NYSORA’s established, standardized procedures, immediately applicable to your practice.
- Your knowledge retention will be optimized because NYSORA’s instructors will adhere to standardized teaching methods for consistency of training.
- You will learn more efficiently with NYSORA’s proprietary teaching methods, developed specifically for our courses, such as NYSORA SIMULATORS, 3-D anatomy, NYSORA’s Reverse Ultrasound Anatomy illustrations and animations, and so on.
- You will gain a valuable understanding of the logic behind each technique taught with the help of NYSORA’s Reversed Ultrasound Anatomy – RUA© images. Once the principles of practice are absorbed, you will be able to transpose the knowledge you acquired to any other technique.
- By utilizing NYSORA’s RUA animations, you will enhance your understanding of mechanisms of local anesthetic distribution and needle and injection techniques to establish optimal spread. NYSORA’s 3-D high definition reconstructions of the spread of local anesthetic facilitate the understanding of the tissue fasciae and how to use fasciae to facilitate the spread for the desired effect.
7. You will have the chance to see the NYSORA’s SIMULATORS™ in action. These proprietary custom-made educational tools will allow you to learn ultrasound anatomy patterns recognition, acquire needle-eye coordination, and practice injection techniques. The simulators are high-end ultrasound machines specifically optimized for training purposes that facilitate the workshop flow.
The combination of NYSORA’s cumulative experience in teaching that is spread over two decades, the standardized programs and teaching methods, proprietary teaching tools and workshop flows are simply unmatched and are widely considered as an industry standard.